Join us on these social sites Twitter Facebook Flikr LinkedIn

Scholar Sponsors

Scholar Sponsors help Kids’ Chance continue to make the dream of higher education possible for deserving Pennsylvania students.

Scholar Sponsors contribute a minimum of $25,000.00 over a period of not more than five years. The contribution can be made in a lump sum or in equal semi-annual or annual installments. To become a Scholar Sponsor, complete the Scholars Program Sponsorship Commitment Form a pdf document and join the organizations and individuals listed on the Scholar Sponsors Honor Roll.

Sponsor Benefits

» Download information on Scholar Sponsor Benefits

For five consecutive years, the Scholar Sponsor will receive:

  • Acknowledgement in Kids’ Chance promotions.
  • Listing in the Kids’ Chance Honor Roll of Supporters posted on the website.
  • Inclusion on the Kids’ Chance letterhead.
  • Recognition on the Kids’ Chance website including company logo, company description and an active link to the company’s website.
  • Invitations to Kids’ Chance programs and events.
  • Recognition award (s) presented at the annual Kids’ Chance Recognition Event.

As a Scholar Sponsor, you or your organization may recommend that its scholarship be awarded to a student pursuing a particular field of study. Kids’ Chance reserves the right to award the scholarship to a student pursuing a different field of study, in the event that there is not a suitable scholarship applicant for the recommended field of study. Kids’ Chance will work with the Scholar Sponsor with regard to photo opportunities, plaque presentations and articles for your company newsletter or website.

At least ninety percent (90%) of the Scholars Program contributions will directly fund scholarships for deserving students. The remaining ten percent (10%) will fund other Kids’ Chance programs or administrative costs.

Reading PDF documents requires Adobe Reader software. If needed, download PDF viewer here for free.

Get Adobe Reader