Tee off for the Kids – REIMAGINED FOR 2021
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN – http://bidpal.net/kcpagolf521
Before purchasing any foursomes, please read this information first:
- Foursomes are available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis, and there are limited quantities at each course.
- When purchasing your foursome, you will be asked for the names of the other members in your group. Click “I don’t know yet” if unsure.
- Each course has their own set of rules, and we will make sure you are aware of them before you go.
- Once you have purchased your foursome, someone from KCPA will be in contact with you with instructions on how to set up your tee time.
- Tee times must be agreed upon between your foursome and the course, and play must be completed between May 10-16, 2021.
- In many cases there will be a KCPA ambassador to greet you at the golf course to ensure you have everything you need.
- Most foursomes include greens fees and a cart, and some have forecaddies available. Any variances will be noted on the registration page.
- There is a processing fee of $18.75 that will be added to your purchase. This helps to defray our costs and increases the amount of your donation. Thank you!
- We will be using an app to track everyone’s scores – we will send you instructions on this process after registration has closed on May 1.
- Format: everyone plays their own ball, tracks their own score, and submits the team total.
- The winning foursomes will be announced at our session at the Workers’ Compensation conference on May 17 as well as on our social media.
- Jerry Lehocky with Pond Lehocky
- Mike Quatrini with Quatrini Rafferty
- Hershey Country Club
- Chris Davis/Rolling Green
- Pat Kenny, Gross & Kenny, LLP/Llanerch Country Club
- Chris Bullick, Synergy Comp/Llanerch Country Club
- Paxon Hollow Golf Club
- Broad Run Golfer’s Club
- West Shore Country Club
- Justin Bayer with Kane, Pugh, Knoell, Troy & Kramer, LLP
- Chartwell Law
Dear KCPA Golf Outing Supporters,
Last year, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the 19th Annual Workers’ Compensation Conference along with our 15th Annual KCPA Golf Outing, had to be cancelled. We are grateful for the support you all showed us, by either making a contribution to Kids’ Chance of PA or by participating in our first-ever Online Auction.
This year, since we have a little more time to plan in the face of the conference going virtual again, we are thinking outside the box on ways to continue that feeling of camaraderie we usually have at Hershey, but spread out across the state into smaller “outings”. We are looking for contacts at private golf clubs across the state of Pennsylvania who would be willing to offer (or donate) a few foursomes in May during the week ahead of the conference, where smaller groups of industry members can get together and “Tee Off for the Kids”. We will have an app where everyone can upload their scores and view the live leader board, and we will announce the winners at our information session during the conference. There will still be prizes!
If you are able to donate a foursome or be a sponsor, or know of a club that would be willing to donate and/or sell foursomes, please download THIS FORM and send it back to Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your ongoing support of Kids’ Chance of Pennsylvania. With your help, this new model will be a success, and hopefully we can meet up again in Hershey in 2022. In the meantime, send us any private club suggestions you may have, and check back for updates.
We send our best wishes to you, your colleagues and your families, and hope you’re all safe at home and healthy.
Lloyd Brown, CIFI, FCLS, ARM and Carolyn Hildenbrand, KCPA Golf Outing Co-Chairs